Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shoes .. Shuz.. Shoes ..

Dear Peeps,

I'm not a shoe fetish , shoe collector or into really expensive shoes.. sebabnya everytime I bought new shoe myDear husband will ask , "why you need so many shoes ?" 

If 1 in - then 1out .. Really , should be out.. if not the cabinet cannot fits a new one .. hmmm....

I have all types of shoes , from Birkenstein Slipper , Teva Sandals , Polo Ralph Lauren Loafers to some sort of Ladies Shoes : I mean heels .. and that's the stories that I wanna tell..

Again I dont have much Shoes with Heels or Stilettos as my previous Jobs doesn't suits this kind of shoes..

Brand :Mphosis  .
Colour : Black 
Bought it few years back.. and like before I only wear this kind of Shoes on Raya , Wedding .. and that's only like few .. very few times a year...

Brand : Clarks
Color : Black ..
Dah lasak dah.. bought it like a year ago.. and this are the shoes that I lasak for my previous job..
 Sgt sedap jalan sana sini..

Brand : Zang Toi 
Colour : Dark Green like Grey .

Last year's  kasut raya.. love the heels  cos it's colourful macam candy / kueh lapis... I hardly ada kasut yg terbuka toe-free kat depan ni.. but this one sangat sedap pakai..;)



Brand : Sembonia 

Colour : Dark Charcoal
This one I bought like 3 months ago.. and I wore it almost everyday sejak I move to the new office.. My fav cos I really suka shoes with strap & buckle ..rasa sedap sangat bila jalan.. 


Brand : URS  at Metrojaya.
Color : Red 

. never thought I wanna buy this brand...
And this was like dreams comes true... I was really searching for a Red Shoes like high & low.. for adleast 2 months.. Fyi, I really sgt susah nak beli kasut cos my type of shoes sgt susah nak puas.. 

My Criteria of Ideal Shoes;
1. Court Shoes .
2. Depan nak the old shape.. tak suka sangat yg bulat.. I like yg runcing..but not too runcing..
3. Tak nak terlalu tinggi.. this is the hardest part lah...

After months.. that's it !!! At last dapat jugakk... phew.. a plain Red Traditional Old Style Shoes...

And this is also my fav..
Brand: Zang Toi..
Color : Black
 I love Zang Toi's shoes.. serious..

This I bought also like 3 years ago kot.. infact there's an entry about it too...  and yes it's still in good shape.. nampak sangat tak selalu pakai...

Brand : Charles & Keith..
Colour : Black 

okay, new babies for 2012 , for office daily  usage  jugak.. another wedges.. have a few wedges sandals infact.. but for Court Shoes, this is the first one ;)

I love this one sebab susah nak cari yg ada small buckles & tali kat atas tu.. mcm sweet jerr.

What's  your kind or types of Shoes ?????

Ladies & Shoes are inseparabale kan ;)

love,
queen of Mulan ..

No comments: