Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Beautiful Blog by Beautiful People

Dear Peeps ,

#TUESDAY entry , will soon to be shortest entry I guess as TUESDAY always seems to be the slowest day in a business.. True indeed.. when I was working at the Outlet, TUESDAY is always the day with the lowest sales for the week..

Just to shared of some of the Beautiful Blogs that I love read to from all these Beautiful People .. and somehow all  these ladies are related to my husband's side.. All of them happened to be the nieces of my sister in law.. Kak Long Azra..

The Life of Saz  , all bout the beautiful Sazzy  & the family of course e lil twin too..

PrettyChantek all about the love of beauty & fashion .. Just love on the simple beauty tips from both sisters : Farah & Aza , and yes , they are cousins of Saz and Farah did marry to one of my fren's brother , yet another beauty Umaira ..

And yes, Farah & Aza have a blog too ;)




Happy reading beautiful peeps,

xoxo ,
queen of M

No comments: