Monday, February 14, 2011

God Works .

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words... These 2 pictures was among my favourites, were taken in Cameron Higlands few months ago..

Browsing thru old pictures does at times deviates me away from things that was bothering my mind...

My status on Facebook last Thursday was a bit down.. not a bit.. but I was really down.. Infact it was updated as soon as I got the news...

" God works in his own mysterious ways, I wish I knew the answer ;( "

I was really sad at that moment... it might be a small matter to certain people , or I was too carried away , too emotional , but I'm just human..that at times I cant hide the feelings.. can't run away from being very sad.. and thus broke into tears... yes, I broke in tears late nite when I was alone in the office ..

I was tought to be a strong person.. all my life I hold on to " Be Strong Because Strong People Cannot Be Defeated.. " but this time I failed.. I'm lost.. I'm speechless..

The issue of love, life & work is just a simple thing towards anybody..

I even reply thru my twitter , " my life is at times weird , no one will understand me." and no one will know what deep inside my heart .. or even my true my feelings .. cos at times, there's a dark side in my heart that I prefer to keep it to myslf.." will never ever let it go as no one will ever understand it.. never .

Yes, God Works in his own Mysterious Ways, I guess He knows what's the best for me..

A beautiful all time my favourite .

Do You Know Where Youre Going To?

4 comments:

Liza said...

you are a good person...I pray for all your wishes come true....Insyallah

eRni said...

hope you can get through this hardest moment. i'll pray for you

Mulan said...

Liza , Thanks ;)

Mulan said...

Erni , tryin my best ;(