Sunday, March 13, 2011

Welcome Back Mulan ;)


Exactly one month that Mulan After Work was abandoned..

Reasons.. so many things happened that deviates me away from this .. the last entry speaks for itself..

Anyway , games is over.. Dreams , Fairy Tales , just set all those stuffs aside..

In life , there's only 1 word : Reality .

Life should be back to the normal routine..

I was on my 1 week leave that will ended today.. taking a rest.. a long rest , mind , body & soul .

Tomorrow is a new day, tomorrow is a new Monday.. and I guess tomorrow will never be the same again..

Regardless, Mulan After Work will still be by my side thru thick & thin..

Mulan After Work will still be there listening to me.. my stories..

Mulan After Work will always there for me..

Maybe there'll be more entry than ever ? Maybe..

And for that I thank you !

2 comments:

eRni said...

Welcome back sis ;)

Mulan said...

thanks !