Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank u & happy bday..

I'm not a full time blogger, neither a part time one..

I blog things that happening in my life.. things that added color to my life.. so, kalau nak masuk blog2 ilmiah.. site2 serious etc.. I really don't have the time..
So, dah agak lama I terpikir nak wat watermark.. google kat Cik Ceera punya Tutorial cam tak jumpa..

So, I remember somebody that is so HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE dlm hal2 DSLR ni since I just got mine last few mths..

so, tadi baru check email yg dah lama tak buka.. then I saw his mail & answer to my queries..

as expected.. his answer , instruction was soo easy & at last.. I made it.. he.. he..before this dah byk kali I try tapi cam tak jadi..

at last.. yeah.. dah ada watermark...

thanks to Mr KYOLL.. the hubby for lovely Miss Yatie of SAWANILA...
Click here and u can ask MR KYOLL anything and he will answer u walaupun dah berkali org tanya soalan tu..( like my case ni.. dah hantar baru sedar dah ada org tanya before this.. )

thanks & oh ya.. happy Birthday to Mr KYOLL tu.. :)

2 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

ayu pun x pass pass buat watermark.. sudahnya edit je gambar tu..
huhuhu...

ATS SHOPPE - Macam-macam ada!!!

lily lotus said...

good2..eh u should share how the simple tips to do watermark..hehe