Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lazy SATURDAY...

6am
Saturday datang lagi.. woke up as early as 6am walaupun tak kerja..
He has a ride to Broga.. I pun tak tau kat mana ni.. but it was very2 far.. so pagi2 prepared the bfast.. egGs, roti bakar coffee etc.. by 645am he left the house and I sambung tidur..

11am
Jaga balik dah pukul 11am, so lepak.. kul 12 lebih baru terasa lapar.. turun bawah tpau some food..

that was my brunch.. nasi goreng & sambal sotong.. that was my favourite bfast.. makcik tu pun dah tau what I want..
100pm
the two kakak indon cam selalu will come & clean the house.. this was done weekly .. at times two weeks once depends we all ada rumah ke tak ..

last week we were busy so today they have to do doubl job lah..

No! I don't have a maid.. so they will come and do the weekly cleaning as per request.. call jer they will come..
selalunya I just leave them and they knew what to do.. they will take like 3 to 4 hours..
so today take the opportunity tukar cushion cover.. this was my fav.. lama tak pakai this one..
5pm
siap semuanya.. dan while waiting for them to finish I CLEARED... and CLEARED the memory of the SD Card of my DSLR...he.. he.. this is one of the thing that I dislike about dig cam kan.. malas nak delete/ download etc...

so for half of the day I manage to clear gambar2.. and transfer , housekeeping folder etc.... tu pun tak siap lagi tu... byk giler...
anyway the house is ready now.. dah kemas, bersih , waiting for the Boss to come back from his ride..

and he already on his way and siap tapau me Nasi LEMAK.. wuhoo...
I'm resting only at 6pm on a Lazy Saturday..:)

Happy Weekend peeps !

7 comments:

pandanwangi71 said...

sounds like a very lovely saturday...i had a very lovely one too...asyik main farmville and cafeworld aje...cepat2 masak then continue...addicted...hilang all the stress...

Blushwax said...

I wish I had help cleaning the house. Wanna get part time help too but so difficult trying to find aq reliable one here.

Liza said...

have a good weekend! nasi lemak nampak sungguh sedap

Amiha Ayu said...

the nasi goreng looks so tempting..
uhuuuhhuhuuh..
:)

great u enjoyed ur weekend.
take care!

lily lotus said...

best u ada helper gitu. taklah penat buat kerja sorang2..take care!

Mulan said...

Yang..
Masak kat Cafe boleh jadi giler.. cant stop doing that..

Mulan said...

@ Raf..
like u.. u really nedd one..

@ Liza.. mmg sedap..

@ Ayu.. yeap! great weekend..

@ Lily Lotus.. ( just love e name !)
nak buat sorang pengsan woo..