Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Guest .. The Engagement..

Sunday is the Engagement day - officially of AIDAH my anak sedara , the first cucu of my pak & mak mentuo..
The one & only child for my Bro in law Along & Kak Long .. she's very2 special to us.

the menu for the day:- Soto ayam , pegedil, roti jala , bihun sup , all the kuih , cakes , fruits etc...


Carrot cake - brought by Kak Sha - she's my Bang Tam's wife - myDear punye 3rd bro's punye wife..

Cupcakes- from me.. :-)

Mydear with the bro's & my pak mentuo.. waiting for the guests..

myDear sgt suka pulak ngan kebaya ni... he.. he..


Me in my Uluwatu Kebaya.. ready for the event.. with El Zizie.. coordinator for the day..


Kak Long in blue - hugging the soon to be " besan " , while Along tgok dari jauh.. the guests datang only the 7th of them in 2 cars..

In Purple is El Zizie 's hubby - ushering the guests inside..


The Engagement.. and the hantaran...

The groom to be father accidentally pakai blue jugak.. sama ngan Along...
they are very2 nice people.. alhamdulillah.. susah nak cari org2 mcm ni..

View from atas, because all of us the ladies duduk kat atas ..

myDear capturing the whole event..


The other family dtg ngan anak dia & their cucu.. and his sister & in law.. very small family..
Arrangement etc.. simple jer.. like I said they are very2 nice people..

The all beautiful yet simple hantaran..

3 baju's for Aidah - all lace.. bestnyer ;-)




the beautiful tepak sireh..



the lovely Ring case & very2 beautiful ring inside the case..

This is the 3rd ring for Aidah if I tak silap..
The rombongan meminang is there, both family pun ada.. but mana bakal pengantin???


myDear is locating them tuh..

No comments: