Sunday, November 2, 2008

He's back.. Budak Kelantan..

My dear reached home on Friday @ 8.00pm..
that's why i was not updating the blog the last 2 days.. he.. he..
spending the weekend together.
Sampai aje terus pergi the Famous & Sgt sedap Warung Opah @ Bkt Jalil..
Makan dulu..
So that nite dah tak sabar nak dating.. we decided to go for a movie..
We watched Budak Kelantan..

No, I'm not Budak kelantan and so does my dear..
but for me the story was good.. susah nak cari cerita Melayu yg mcm ni..
yg species cinta2 byk lah..
It also reminds me of those good old days when I was studying in ITM Kuantan where majority of the students are Kelantanese.. and also the same when I continued my study in ITM Shah Alam.. ada gak classmate Budak Kelantan..

And I must admit that I have always had a thing about Kelantanese guys..…
They are unique in a way,doesn’t they?At least to me lah…
Before movie sempat lagi take another dinner at Carls Junior..



See.. Licin..






Movie hbis nearly 2am.. had our supper at Bangsar..
Dah 10 hari tak datang ke Pelita nih.. haruslah mamak tu bising bertanya..
So that was it.. i'm not alone anymore..

No comments: