Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Red Meeting.. 2 more days to Go..

I left office at 8.30pm today..
With some mix of feelings..

We had our monthly " Red Gathering "today..
This is my company Monthly gathering for Selected mgt in the company..
He.. he.. I'm the chosen one okay..


Me.. before I left the house in the morning..




It's a relax -session gathering.. but everybody attended will have to wear the Red Tshirt...
After the meeting as usual I'll hang up at the Chinese Coffe Shop with Hisham the ex-boss.. we were Join by Joe - M, fren of us from the Head Office..

Usual chat , gossip etc.. nope, nothing to do with our job..
Me, after working hours, I prefer non to talk about my job anymore..
I left everything the moment I left my ID Card...

Back at home.. again I felt so boring...
On the line with my dear agak lama today.. so many good news to share today..
Apapun I'm happy for Him...
Congrats my dear..

We planned for the weekends.. have to REALLY SPEND the 2 days together..
Really looking forward for Friday..

Btw, thank god the Tennis Master Series BNP Paribas, has started since Monday..
that's why ada a few days dah I'm not updating anything..

Mlm2 the Tennis starts at 11.30pm.. so sampai pukul 2 am..
I'll be losing my sleeps for this coming 2 weeks...

Anyway.. 2 DAYS More to go...

3 comments:

Moralle said...

wow red meeting :)

ceri masam said...

best tak red gatherin tu?
hehehhee

Mulan said...

Moralle,
Yep.. Red Meeting.. monthly event.. yg bestnya jumpa semua from the whole M'sia..