Monday, February 13, 2012

CNY Lunch @ Grand Imperial

Dear All,

the new job requires me to work closer with more people.. a.k.a the supplier. So for the CNY ni byk tul invitations .. but I tak larat nak attend semua lah.. esp most of it lunch hour.. tak suka nak rushing and by the time reach office , kerja banyak & email sure full ..

But been workin with PHILIPS as one of our major suppllier is always wonderful.. So CNY Lunch from them, I just can't say NO !!

Lunch at Grand Imperial Restaurant Intan Square PJ.

Sampai just nice around 1230pm.. greeted by God2 ni ha.. sian diaorg yg have to be in this costumes n make up kan...sepanjang event tu boleh minum jer.. time org makan pun diaorg like tengok aja..

All the Big Bosses of PHILIPS pun ada.. and the good thing , PHILIPS allocate 2 tables for MALAY FOOD guest, cos ada food at Grand Imperial tu tak halal.. Thanks for the understanding..

My biz partner Leonard.. such a good person , plus handsome kat luar .. dlm gambar mcm tak je.. he.. he..

Leonard accompany me at the MALAY FOOD table.. and our table paling tepi depan stage..senang nak amik Lucky Draw..

Sepanjang Lunch , ada few performances la.. tarian gendang , seruling etc... plus Lucky Draw.. and yes, semua guest dapat hadiah.. from the cheapest Hair Dryer .. to grand Prize LED TV 46".. which I missed .. hmm..I got a blender instead.. tu pun tak amik.. bg office lah for annual dinner gift..


Me and Soo Yee , also the new Biz Partner ganti Leonard.. sob.. sob.. Leonard dah tfer ke Corporate affairs.. and the girl in White is my assistant Azie.. My black Cheongsam was from Chinatown Mid Valley , size 34 , the last one tinggal.. sebab susah betul nak cari a a black nice cheogsam.. and this one was so cun !!! Sib baik ada size.. I love China town.. rasanya cm dah banyak beli Cheongsam kat situ..




thanks PHILIPS & Leonard for such wonderful lunch..

Gong Xi Gong Xi..

No comments: