Monday, January 2, 2012

Arisan!2 the Movie  & Happy New Year 

I'm writing this entry while watching Arisan!2 the movie for 4th day in a row, non stop via Astro First !!
Damn , I'm addicted to it more than I'm addicted to Gossip Girl , Desperate Housewives or even Sex & The City !!! Serious best giler....
And that made me go crazy lookin for the first movie arisan!  DVD  which the film like was 8 years ago .. Letih cari kat KL, so far x ada ;(

 Anyway , without watching the first arisan ! jgn risau , you can get the rough idea.. First tgok mmg tak faham, then I took the Malay Subtitle , sebab bila cakap laju kadang 2 susah nak tangkap.. but like I said , the beauty of Astro First 2 days bole tgok non stop.. And I took it during the long leave masa new year and I'm in KL.. He.. he.. ;) like I said 4 days of arisan ! 2 .. giler best ;)))
 Arisan!2 is a new movie launched in Dec1 st , month ago.. by reading the review , damn the outcome of the movie was giler great , as it's a sequel after 8 years ;)

Before I gave my opinion why I love this movie , I nak bagitau that I'm a fan of our local Industry, most of the time I watched all the good movies .. yg mmg low class merepek tu definitely not lah.. Even not at the cinema, normally I'm sure will catch the movie via Astro First.. But then I hardly watch Indon Movies , unless yg betul2 hit like Laskar Pelangi, Heart , Ada Cinta etc..

but then , after I watched Arisan!2 i felt so amazed , the movie just too good , that I rasa how come we are far .. yes , real far away from them.. Di saat we are talking about Ombak Rindu , where I guess  Aaron Aziz is corrupting the movies Industry, but cannot blame dia lah.. Cos all the ladies yg fanatic towards him gave 5 stars to e movie.. when I guess the movie biasa2 je.. typical malay movie.. takde apa yg boleh dibanggakan.. too bad..
 Arisan!2 is gonna be your favourite if , I repeat If you are into movies about life , friendship and the reality that surrounded us.. sounds simple kan ? but no Arisan!2 is not an ordinary movie..

after 8 years, the movies is all about  what happened to 5 good frens , Andien, Lita & Bro Sakti , Nino -  Sakti's ex - lover and of course the main character  Mei..
And Arisan!2 have additional Character of Dr Botox - Joy - Sarah Sechan was as synical as ever ! , Dr Tom , Molly e bartender , Ara , Mas Gerry - Sakti's gay partner .. and Octa -Nino's Gay partner who obsessed with Twitter .. he.. he..

After 8 years , everybody continues with their life.. the life of the Socialite in Jakarta .. and this is where I was amazed with Nia Dianita.. Damn ! I never watched any of our local Movie that can potray such life . Comparing with Spa Q or any socialite drama that we tried to do.. gosh ! it's ashamed.. reallly .. Here I think we are a bit left behind...
the Costumes, the Decor .. but what I salute most the acting of everybody.. even the short appearance of Shanty to be real specific was superb !! And kudos, hats off to Nia for the great script .. really great that I have to watch it again and again because every single line was damn good, synical, with message and its just like watching people borak in real life.. like these people are not acting !!!

Mei , was in the beautiful ( yes , really is ) island by the name of Gili in Lombok. where not only pursuing her yoga there , but more to hide from the rest of the clans that she's, suffering cancer , and in the midst of mediation with the hunk Dr Tom .. No worries, no over exposed about her illness, more to she's looking for Inner Happiness  and appreciating time & life .. 

The rest of the stories , which link to each other was well scripted form the widow with a twin girl Andien ( Adi Nirmala - i love her so much in this movie .. ) her costume was beautiful, even when she was overdressed when they are going to Gili.. I love her acting.. my fav !!!

the cute Lita - Rachel Maryam, damn how she can potrayed the character so real.. he.. he.. :) love her part esp when she's against Octa ( Nino's new gay partner )

Sakthi was cool and so does Nino .. and both guy cum gay partner 8 years ago was as cool as before.. even after Sakthi found that his partner Mas Gerry is the husband of his Botox Dr - Joy.. he.. he..

Even Molly the bartender , Talu the lil girl who's actually Lita's daughter  , everyone was awesome.. in their own character..

the real life of scandal, power , family & friends was well scripted by Nia.. amazing.. the beautiful of Gili , blend so well with the pain that was suffered by Mei..and yes Cut Mini's acting was damn natural.. even the look on her face without any dialogue speaks for herself..

Definitely one of my fav movie & the best malay / Indonesian movie I've watch for 2011.. and as far as I remember..

congrats Nia Dinata .. awesome movie.. great songs ..( am looking for e soundtrack now.. )

"Masa itu diberi semesta secara percuma.. sebab itu kita selalu lupa menghargai saat matahari terbit & juga tenggelam.."

Happy New Year 2012 peeps ;)


No comments: