Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nov Babies in Dec !

KLCC not so nice decor lah for Xmas kali ni.. frust nak amik gambar.. ;( as I always loved Xmas decor every year...
At the moment , Armani & Lancome tgah wat promosi kat Concourse tu.. not so nice lah.. I guess belum betul2 Xmas feel kot.. last year ada the Candy House semua.. this year so boring !!!!

Terus tuju ke Bumbu Desa , as the SMS said dah ada reservation kat sana...

Oh yeah !! This supposed to be a November Bday Celebration for us : we had planned earlier for , the Nov Babies , but I was the one requested to postponed due to some personal commitment.. So , dah December baru dapat jumpa !!!!

So thanks to Liza , here we are !!!! As I was not working , so lunch at KLCC was just nice !!!! Reach KLCC at 1215pm.. SMS from Ayu that reservation under the name of Liza at Bumbu Desa ;)
Okay , 2 beautiful Ladies :) presented Liza the owner of 365 of Liza's Life and the sweet lil Ayu The Sun :)

Okay , I guess u already knew the Beautiful soft spoken Liza & the sweet lil Ayu !!! and yes they were really famous & senior blogger , but new friends for me.. walaupun this is my first meeting with them.. but FB & Twitter at times made us feels really macam dah kenal lama..

Yeah I followed their blog daily, including FB updates to.. so bila jumpa rasa seronok sangat..;)))Sambal daging yg sedap at Bumbu Desa.. , cumi & ayam goreng & bergedil too.. Masa ni jugak we met M Nasir also having lunch there.. he.. he.. very funny bila Ayu try jadi Paparazzi .. he.. he.. u can see the outcome from her twitter.. ;)

Gulai Singkong / pucuk ubi.. and also Gulai Hijau memang antara yg terbaik kat Bumbu Desa.. This was my first time makan the KLCC outlet.. before this I went kat the Curve jer.. Not so into Indonesian food lah.. but I guess Bumbu Desa's food memang sedpa & boleh layan !!!

So, It was a great Lunch.. thanks to Ayu & Liza yg meredah jammed just to met up for a short lunch..

InsyaAllah, next time kita jumpa lagi ye.. ;)

and again Great Lunch with Beautiful People . Alhamdulillah !

4 comments:

lily lotus said...

u pun cantik jugak what :)

Amiha Ayu said...

it was so nice and awesome meeting u the other day dearie...
tq for the lunch!!!
*hugs*

my entry will be out this week...

Liza said...

i enjoyed myself! we should do this more often, even before november....

Mulan said...

Liza , yes,,, durian pancake maybe for next ???