Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm Back & She's Back !

Dah 2 weeks resting.. not really resting , tapi the last 2 weeks we : myDear & I catched up on lots of things , esp the time to spend with frens & family sbb the feew months before the Powerman 2010, myDear sgtlah busy that we missed out a lot of things !!!!!

And yes ! not only I'm back , she's back in Msia too !!! That's is the lil Girl Erni @ Sambal Gesek Prada ( I'm still tak puas hati ngan the reason behind the name !!! ) Dah 3 weeks kat Msia . She;s back since Raya Haji, tapi mmandangkan busy here & there baru semalam dapat jumpa ..

Dinner Kari Kepala Ikan yg memang terbaik for me kat Julin Xuan... Lil Girl is still a lil girl for me walaupun dah besar panjang sbb she's with me last 12 years.. masa I baru bekerja.. and masa tu she's one of my staff.. Baru lepas habis SPM.. and hijrah dari nogoghi & kerja kat KL...

She's my fav staff, forever & the only one will be.. I hardly rapat dgn any of my staff, but she's different.. She's the lil sister for me.. yg kadang2 selalu jd tukang suruh sarah jer Dulu kan.. he.. he.. Miss that for sure..
Now she's so far away nun kat Brussels, I've not met her for 12 years.. dia nak gi dulu pun tak sempat jumpa... Anyway in the world of Social Network.. yg jauh pun terasa dekat...

And she still the same old lil girl , walaupun dah dok kat sana... and pls stay the way you are..
MyDear first met her & he like her too.. boleh ngam lah.. lgpun org senogoghi... Anyway by the time u read this I'm sure you've gone back there , so take really good care of yourself kat tempat org..

Jgn ngorat French guy plak bawak balik.. ha.. ha.. I'm praying all the best for u ya !!! U deserved a great guy !!!

And yes thanks to all the lovely bday gifts... I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and yes the HRC T Shirt is soooo coool ;)

1 comment:

eRni said...

owh..sgt terharu dgn posting kali ni, specially dedicated for me ;)..thanks sis..will update mine ones i reached brussels...still envy on your ipad and all you gadget..(how on earth i bought bb torch instead)