Friday, June 4, 2010

Mulan Munchy with Mister Potato !!!

OMG !!! That was my remarks when I saw the new clan of MISTER POTATO hit the market !!!

Wuhoo.. not 1 , not 2 but 4 new Rice Crisps Mister POTATO , in 4 colours according to the Flavour :-

1. Orange - Hot & Spicy : simple awesome , don't worry its not hot , and kids will have no problem with that..

2. Red - Original Flavour : - if you are a first timer for Mister POTATO , try this !!!

3.Green :- Sour Cream & Onion:- simply awesome.. can stop munching these.... my all time favourite flavour !!!!

4. Blue :- Flame Grilled BBQ :- just one word :- irresistible.. and you won't regret it ...

And the new "clan" of MISTER POTATO Rice Crisps is " the top model " compared to the rest of the clan.. simply because MISTER POTATO Rice Crisps is EXTRA TALL..!!!!!! but with no extra price .. can you believe that ?

Simply a Supermodel huh ???

See ?? Extra Tall means extra in everything ...
And of course the SUPERMODEL Rice Crisps stand out from the rest of the MISTER POTATO.. I'm sure they are jealous of you guys..

With the 4 Flavours , still I'm not worry as they DO have 20% less fat , are cholesterol and trans fat free, so I can munchies all night long for the whole season of French Open and continue with the whole seasons of World Cup ;) nice huh ???

No added MSG & No Artificial Colouring , need I say more ????

And it was also the POPULAR CHOICE in some hypermart .. ! The flag speaks for itself ..;)

What else are you waiting ?? I've got mine .. with all the flavours ..and trust me , it will last not even for a week..
Personal Favourite was the Sour cream & Onion ... ;) what is yours ??? BUT that doesn't stop me to stock up the rest of the flavours too...
Get your Rice Crisps MISTER POTATO , start munching.. that's all you need to be the perfect couch potato !!!

May it be Glee , French Open , the F1 or the World Cup.. I'm ready with my
Rice Crisps MISTER POTATO anytime , anyday ..!


**Munchy Message from the non stop munching MULAN ***

No comments: