Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lipstick Jungle in KLCC

If you're a fan of TV Series , u must knew the Series "Lipstick Jungle". Main cast is the ever beautiful Brooke Shields.

The main reasons that I love Lipstick Jungle , it reminds me of 2 of my best buddy in college ( actually there are 5 of us ;( , but another 2 ladies were not in KL. ) How we stick thru thick and thin.. when happy & sad..

the only 2 left in KL is the hot ladies Esma & Dzara .. so we decided to meet up in KLCC. I've met Dzara like a year ago, but Esma, OMG, I've not seen her since graduated , that was like 13 to 14 years ago .. pheww...

She was working oversea before, now that she's back in KL.. so we can catch up more often..
Opss.. they were the 2 hot ladies ..
Esma , the hottt Legal Officer.. jgn main2 tau.. she's single , hot & available.. ha.. ha...
the sweet miss Lawyer Dzara.. so, don't mess with me k.. or I'll c u in court.. ha.. ha...
and that's me .. smiling happily the moment jumpa the 2 hot chic.. giler meriah.. jumpa jer terus riuh rendah.. like.. OMG , ko dah lain.. cantiknya rambut ko etc...
myDear send me to KLCC and his first time meeting with the ladies.. giler terkejut dia..

Bcos , I hardly ada BFF pempuan etc.. except frens at Workplace .. itupun biasa2 jer.. so when she saw me happy giler.. baru dia percaya that.. yes they are really my "friends"...before this dia dok dengar I cerita jer...
so we terus gi the Apartment @ KLCC, while waiting for another Classmate to join..
The main reason I tak ramai "girl friends" from College simply bcos, there's only 5 of us girls in the Class.. the rest are all the hunk guys.. serious ..

So, that's why the 5 of us spoilt giler.. all the guys menatang bagai minyak yg penuh.. and to get things worst.. one of our fren decided to quit on the 2nd year.. so there's only 4 of us left.. another one was Gwen , frm Miri, now dah dok China sana..

Mr M , another Law graduate yg tak practise Law just like me.. he.. he.. He joined us a few minutes later..

So, the nite penuh ngan gossip , flashback.. etc... not seing the all of them for 14 years was really giler kan.. thanks to FB that we manage to connect to each other more often..
Cik Lawyer's Baby Anya.. ;) Dzara married to our senior , and now also a well known Lawyer . Dzara's hubby among the lawyers in the team represent Mawi for the 1 Million case tuh.. and they won..
*****Dzara , Esma & Me


*****Dzara , Esma , Gwen & Me .. 13 years ago..

Friends come & go , but great friends last forever... Thank god sebab during the 3 and 1/2 years in Shah Alam, alhamdulillah tak pernah lansung the 4 of us ( including Gwen yg nun jauh di China tu ) bergaduh , berselisih faham etc.. to think of that , it was amazing..

Thru the good & bad times , they were always there for me.. yes, esp for me yg dok bertukar boyfren memanjang, yes, I admit that and they patiently listening to my drama etc..... to those secrets that we shared.. too good to remember...

The great Friendship I treasured most , and for Esma , Dzara , Gwen ( in China ) and Julia ( in Sabah ).. thanks for the friendship ;)

Btw, It's Dzara Bday today.. happy bday dear..

*** we had this meeting like 2 mths ago, I'm doing this entry only today as everytime I nak buat feel so sad , missing those old days..

2 comments:

Gina said...

I suka tgk lipstick jungle, tapi sayang just for 2 season aje

Mulan said...

oh yes!!! me too ;)