Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Time for Clay !!!!


Yes !! That's Nike Men's Summer Rush & Crush Clay - the & hot from the oven form Nike & it's for the King of Clay..

Speaking about Clay, its the French Open !!!!
The Tennis Grand Slam has started since last Sunday .. therefore this is the time I have to lose my sleep, stop about Cafe World, Farmville ke.. and a bit slow updating my Blog..

No outisde dinner.. sebab all the match started from 5pm Msia time till 2 am... so for this 2 weeks, trying my best to ne at home...

Trying not to miss my fav Player fellow Spaniard Rafael Nadal.. last year it was an upset due to injury he has to left early.. but hopefully not this year..

lately so many things that I'm up to.. hopefully many happy news ahead..

May is coming to the end & June is a super busyyyy month for me..

anyway I'm on FB & Twitter everyday !!!

Vamos !


1 comment:

eLCahyo said...

blogwalking, nice to meet your blog.
it is a great and good blog.
i hope you can visit my blog and follow me too.
thanks.