Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 WISH

For e last few months, ada a major "thing" that was bothering me..

Difficult for me to put it in words.. cos it involved peeps.. yup ! peeps that are close to me.. peeps that I see most of the days.. peeps that is surrounding me..

I've faced this "hard time " few years back.. or 2 years back I suppose.. and I managed to get thru it smoothly.. alhamdulillah..
lately it came back & it really made me sick.. damn sick...

I'm a NO HYPOCRYTES person.. for me A is an A and B is a B.. period..

for few months I've been keeping things to myself.. and lately it's getting worst.. gosh.. man it's hard..
anyway, last week I've heard some good news.. hopefully it will really be a good news.. may my pray be fulfilled.. or may "our" pray & doa & hope & wishes will comes true..

I'm not sure.. it's difficult to explain here..


my journey has been too long with sweet memories that I'm not going to let it faded away by just an ugly "peeps"..

geez that's life.. yet, I'm still enjoying my life to e fullest..

still Happy New Year & yeah.. I'm back to wotk tday..
Dreams can be true.. continue to Dreams..

3 comments:

Liza said...

Happy New Year, hope 2010 will be a better year for all of us!

lily lotus said...

happy new year dear :)...semoga hidup lebih diberkati..amin

Moralle said...

salam sis, happy new yr :)