Monday, December 28, 2009

Home & Away..

Yes.. the long silence.. lama giler tak update.. hmm.. hopefully after this I'll have more time.. I wish..:)

I was damn busy the first have of the month of Dec.. really tired giler.. then I was on long leave starting from 19th Dec.. so long leave but penuh with so many stories..

if you r in my FB.. you'll know where I was and what's all the occasion.. the Run, the Wedding, the Reunion & all the short break..
not to mention all the good food.. rasa macam dah gain weight sket ni..
there's also so many beautiful pics.. that still haven't got time to upload yet...
anyway another long weekend to go before the New Year 2010..

i'll be back k.. miss u guys too..

2 comments:

lily lotus said...

no wonder lama tak update blog..welcome back :)

Liza said...

Happy New Year!!!!