Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAWA - Nikki.. why I just love the Album.. This is A sticky Mode

Last week I dah start cari Nikki's HAWA at Pavillion , nan ado kat atas tuh - VIDEO EZY..then I went to Jusco MV on the 6th - pun tak da..

Pergi naik ROCK CORNER at MV pun nan ado..

*** mr M.. hopefully by this time dah ada tau..

at last dapat gak cari kat Speedy.. fuh..


me & my HAWA..

I hardly beli Malaysian Artist CD except for MAWI , MNASIR , SEARCH, WINGS ( sorry to Malaysian Music Industry.. )sebab selalunya it's just not worth buying..so sorry..

but not for Nikki's.. eventhough selalunya I bias towards female artist.. yes.. I tak pernah beli Malay Female's artist album.. kalau adapun Sheila M.. ( dah bertahun dah..)

but for Nikki's.. IT'S A MUST.. and I still listened to Maharani's CD okay..
And I still believe she SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the FINAL of MALAYSIAN IDOL with Jac and not... you know who...

12 New Songs .. really worth Buying..

1. Cantik - fresh new song.. memang best..

2. Tak Perlu - just soo.. good to listen to.. fresh new songs.. you will never find it in any Malaysian female artist album..

3. Selamat Tinggal - brilliant song from Pam Yuen & good lyrics from Imran..
just cant get enuff of it..
4. HAWA.. - good job Kieran Kuek.. eventhough tak pernah dengar nama dia sebelum ni..

5. Baby Baby.. - damn good ..Mariah Carey harus menangis dengar lagu ni..and Nikki can really wrote lyrics huh..
6.Oh My.. - good .. should I elaborate More?? Audy.. this song .. menagis lah kalau student AF kena nyanyi this song in weekly concert..

7.Belas Mu.. - really touching habis..
8.Relakan.. hmm.. dah tak ada words to describe it.. again Audy??
9.Semalam dan Sebelumnya.. - good.. just good..

10. Pretty Like Me.. music by Audy & Lyrics by Nikki.. , u can imagine the outcome..
11. Betara Sukma .. only you 'll find it in Nikki's album.. and I think only she herself can delivered it as good as in the album..

12.Cinta - my favourite from the album.. something wrong in the Music Industry if this song is not in Final AJL 2009...

Well that's my 2 cents review.. & comments..
To those yg hardly buys CD.. please get urself one..
HAWA.. is just simply the best.. in its own class.. good job Nikki..

7 comments:

Vernon Kedit said...

Thank you MULAN!!!

Mulan said...

Mr M..
u did read your comments at ur blog huh???

thank u..

Mawar said...

Sis,..im gonna buy dis album la,...seems interesting HAWA ni,..

Mulan said...

Mawar..
really.. should go & buy..
v good materila from Nikki & team..

Anonymous said...

shud grab one too!

Mulan said...

rillys..
wajib.. and pls do listen to CINTA..

AbzZoNe said...

Wow... everybody seems to give a good review bout dis album... hehe.. im thinking of buying it..