Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The GARDENS Again..

Letih.. I came back at 10am in the morning..


Tidor 2 hours and then kena gi Subang Parade nak jumpa My Sis
So, lunch at Dave Delis..



Then me & him head to the MID Valley..

I jarang beli t-shirts unless from this shop
The price is okay.. tak lah mahal sangat..



So, we went again to the Gardens Mid Valley, I guess since dah ada Gardens

ni rasa boring lak nak lepas KLCC.. ramai sangatlah Indon & also sesak ngan rombongan2

entah dari mana..

So, Gardens is THE PLACE for me to lepak now....

Plus they have Robinsons..


Robinsons have started the X mas Decoration


Met Shah Alam @ Mid Valley kejap and then we go back..

I'm working early morning esok.. so have to go to bed early..



Rafa is in Shanghai For 2007 Tennis Master CUP..

Vamos Rafa..

No comments: