Friday, November 9, 2007

The CALL


Sometime a small thins can change the whole day..

It happen today..I was having short briefing with my staff.. when I received a call..

Ingatkan my colleague main2 kacau nak ajak gi bfast.. so I hung up..

Since the number is cam weird jer..

The I received a text form him..

Really?? So I text back & after he called me..

He's a childhood fren.. I knew him since I was 8 years old..

He's the spoil brat in the school.. bukan apa.. the Father is a very Rich & popular at his

area...

Tahulah zaman dulu2 kalau kat Kg tuh boleh kira ngan jari org yg ada umah besar 2 tingkat etc..

Masa kecik2 it's a love & hate relationship..

He don't really like me compared to other girls..

But when he send me Raya Cards he'll write " KENDON NAGASAKI instead of his name - a famous wrestler that time who wears a mask.." and I will get a big one..

Every years he will be with different Girls.. the cantik one of cos.. definitely not me..

Masa sekolah rendah.. I'm not attractive at all, but I 'm the top Female student and the only girl yg dapat 5A's masa Penilaian Std 5.. ha.. ha.. mesti anak I nanti boring dengar..

He's the opposite guy.. not so brilliant , but he's the most active & popular Boy in the school..

We went to different school in Form 1..

And we didn't contact each other..Anyway we met back when we in Form 6..

And again.. we are seing other people at that time..

When I was in College, we bump into each other when I go back to my kg..and we had an on & off relationship..

at times we tried to get a little bit closer but things just not at the right time & seems doesn't work.. i'm not a person for A LONG DISTANCE relationship.. that's a fact..

At last he got married to a chinese lady in 2001,and after left for UK.

I last bump into him in KLCC last year..he's back for a very2 short period..

Anyway he's calling me today all the way from UK.. he's with 2 kids now..

We had a good chat.. and suddenly the whole things change my day today..

What a memory..

No comments: