Monday, January 16, 2012

Uluwatu the 12th

Dear All,


Confession :: I'm really an ULUWATU freak ! I once blog about it years ago..

If you havent heard , ULUWATU is Handmade Balinese Clothing.. yes , its handmade..All the clothes was handmade , from Bali , limited qty & sizes .. and the Kerawang  or Renda made it so special and its handmade , infact u had the name of the person who made it at each baju..

And this marked the #12th Purchased ..the latest ,  for the last 3 years kot.. So lately ni makin menjadi jadi as there's slight changes in my working attire.. since  I need more bajus as I've moved to the Head office.. no more the blue Corporate Uniform.. ( Ok.. agak rindu gak nak pakai Uniform lama .. )

My #1 , The 1st  Uluwatu was bought  way back Jan 2009.. nearly 3 years ago , it was for this event the engagement of my niece..  , that's the No 1 & 2 were the White Kebaya & A Black Pallazo..  






The kebaya was my fav too, berapa kali Wedding I pakai sebab sangat best ;))


see the Kerawamag.. cantik ;)

And below was the #3





Previously , I used to buy Uluwatu for any special occasion, the #3 was a month after the #1 &2
 & I pakai for  M Nasir concert at Istana Budaya ..

the #4 came a few weeks before sending my Mom to Umrah.. tak taulah apa motif emak yg nak gi Umrah , anaknya yg beriya beli baju baru..
Okay , tak berapa nampak sangat the design as I realised most of the baju  takde yg betul2 amik gambar dekat2.. Next time bila I pakai &  ingat I amik dekat2..

Lepas tu the  #5 came as quiet lewat sikt... as like I said , normally for any special occasion jer kan.. so it was masa I nak send my mentua ke Seattle.. it was in Sept 2010.. again selalu takde kaitan purchased tu, tapi I selalu suka pakai baju baru if there's any special occasion ;)


This is one of my fav... sedap giler dan best sangat.. the one also I wear masa the recent RM's Baby Shower.. dah setahun but still one of my fav design from Uluwatu..

#5 , all time Favourite ;) also available in Black..

And then when we went to Bali , there's so many Uluwatu Shops !! At Legian Street itself , I jumpa 3 Uluwatu Shops.. semua besar2 and they have so many ranges ... !!! And more accesories, shoes, sandals, bag etc.... and means more purchased ;)))
Uluwatu's heaven in Legian Street Bali..

the #6 dan seterusnya joining the rest once I transferred to my new job in Sept 2011.. thanks to myDear yg sgt supportive adding new stuffs to my office wear wardrobe ..

I love Uluwatu's cos I rasa sgt selesa & sesuai  to wear to the office..Uluwatu jugak ada range yg sesuai utk bersantai tepi pantai atau gi holiday ke.. So you have a choice there.. Juga ada range of Beautiful Kebaya for formal occasion..

the #6 was a black blouse , a long sleeve , button & agak formal..
 #6 , a formal black blouse.. sgt sopan okay..

the #7 came a few days before Deepavali  for a very special visit for few of the outlets.. the big Bosses dtg dr here & there.. and this was also one of my fav as it has a mandarin collar..
I also had it in our get together meeting at Bangsar ..

#7 , sangat cantik cutting dia.. too bad the one in white dah takde size.. ;(

And the #8 , I  pakai  for my reunion with my BFF Ochee, and this design another favourite of mine.. :) sangatlah suka..

  #8 , White Blouse, also available in Black & Yellow & I have all 3 colours.. gila !!
look at the Kerawang.. the design.. suka !!!

and the #9 pulak was another white long sleeve blouse... And for all Uluwatu's the more kerawang , the more expensive the baju.. this is  the one I wore for me Reunion at Rebung..Sgt cantik & may fav too..

  
#9 , white blouse .. my fav design too..

 And below ,  this is the baby #10 , same as #8 , but different color , in Black. And yes, for Top, Pants , Dresses & Kebaya , most of the design available in  2 Colours je , White & Black.. Kadang2 je ada soft yellow..

Am in the the #10 Black Uluwatu.. and I'm in Uluwatu's Shop Mid Valley.. 

and masa ni pun am purchasing the #11 & #12.. 
#11 is the same as #10 , cuma diff colour je.. it's a soft yellow.. okay takde gambar yg clear lagi..

Then , since towards the year end mmg takde design baru.. just the clearance for the old stock, so tiap kali I came , its still the same old design.. so I ended up buying the same design, but diff colours.. lgpun dia tgh sales kan..

so the #12 is as same as #9 , cuma color hitam.. since I suka giler sangat design tu..

Everytime I came sepanjang Nov & Dec , asyiklah dok complaint kat the Sales Girl tu  sebab no more new design , semuanya dok clearance design lama.. and new design akan datang by January je.. okay.. so simpan lah duit tu dulu okay..

 Kalau tgok the one in online ni memang banyak yg best.. but then susah nak beli as the size also depends on the design.. Most of the time I pakai S, but ada design pulak yg the XS size fits me better..

By the way , ada 3 outlet je kat KL ni..the one in Bangsar Shopping Centre , The Curve & also Gardens Mid Valley - the one yang I selalu pergi..

Okay, let's see what ULUWATU has for 2012 ya.. 

like they said, "When you're in doubt , wear ULUWATU .. "



2 comments: