Thursday, December 8, 2011

After 17 Years..

Dear All,

Have not been writing for months.. despite every time I've promised myself I will write back.. but janji tinggal janji..
But this special moment, I must really write about it..




My long lost BFF Miss Rosita a.k.a Ochee

We met for lunch on Nov 12th.. nearly a month ago.. geez how time flies.. And yes this was our first meeting after lost contact for nearly 17 years.. was it more than that ?? I guess I 've lost counted as its too longgggg ago...

Lunch at Sari Ratu
The food was good , but we were busy catching up on all the good old days .. and what we missed the last 17 years... It's a longgggg day man...

We last met I guess somewhere around 1992.. a year after both of us graduated from the "tinggal kenangan ITM Taman Gelora Kuantan ".. We were there 1989-1992. And those days without FB, Twitter , email ( not so in though ) , no texting or Viber.. so there you go.. I guess both of us made our own way..





There's so many things happened, there's so many stories to tell that later we adjourned for tea session at DOME's Cafe.. And again more untold stories etc.. etc.. etc..

Alhamdulillah both of us had our own family , career & life & moga semuanya kekal ke anak cucu.. InsyaALLAH...And the day was filled with so many " good old days " stories that we laughed the whole evening...





Ochee , I'm glad that at last I met you back.. been searching high & low and yes, the moment she added me on FB, was the best moment ever.... We ended the day after a 5 hours of non stop updating each other what happened here & there the last 17 years...

thanks for the time.. thanks for still wanna be my friend, I guess those memories that we shared when both of us were so young & was that far away from family ( imagine it was 1989 ! )..

You were always there for me when I'm happy & of cos when I'm sad.. and that's worth more than anything...

yes, ITM Kuantan Class of 1989-1992 Applied Science .

he.. he.. can you spotted us ????

No comments: