Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3rd Ramadhan

t's already the 3rd day of Ramadhan.. What can I say but this is gonna be an all my by myself Ramadhan.. It's already few months since myDear left for Sg Petani..

And since then I'm here all on my own, either it's a good , rainy or sunny day..
Only god knows how it feels..

Sometimes I tried to be strong, but most of the time I failed.. But what choice do I have..

Last week I was on top of the world, 2 good news came in the same day..

Now I understand that God really works in his own mysterious way.. And at times we blame on the rain, but we have to
understand at times that there's rainbow waiting after the rain..

A great gift form the God ;))


Selamat Berpuasa to all..

1 comment:

eRni said...

ler abg fadhil kat sg petani ke. sabar je la ye sis