Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Im A Specialized and that kept me Busy ;)

The reason of Mulan After Work is very quiet in 2011 is because of all these new stuffs... Lepas the IPAD fever .. there is another new fever to me...

So this is the new stuffs for 2011 ... thanks to myDear the one & only finance minister for all the support , 100%.. he.. he...

my new attire .. new bahjoo .. new look.. and this come with the tights.. both from Specialized.. My fav at the moment best giler... ;)

the new shoes for 2011, Shimano from Rodalink Putrajaya... dah start pakai pun.. its a clip shoes , dah terjatuh pun sebab tak pandai nak adjust lagi... ;) beginner biasalah...

my brand new hot from the oven helmet : its a Specialized gak, from Specialized Concept Store Kota Damansara..

and the lil Red baby .. a big suprised that kept me jumping on the new year eve the moment I walked into the house .. the best ever new year gift .. wuhooo!!!!
the Red Specialized is officially mine ;) after few weeks tgok here & there .. this one is just perfect for me ;) happy giler...

and that made me a new Cyclist in the house.. ha.. ha.. and this is one of the thing that kept me busy bee the whole month of January.. really limited time babe...

the new hobby is just at the beginning and suprisingly I love it to the max ! Used to watch hubby & the gang.. and now I'm one of them.. ;)

I love it .. yes !

2 comments:

eRni said...

very good decision..nnt erni blk leh join tak..heheh

Mulan said...

okay lets do it then.. baliklah cepat..