Friday, April 2, 2010

RIP . Alfatihah

The news about Arwah DB warded was circulated via Twitter .. thanks To Twitter that I think speaks faster than any other medium..

pic kreadit to Adi's Blog.

though Im not tweetin all e time I gain all info frm timr to time tru Twitter..

for the last 3 days that DB wasin critical cond , I check on the twitter more frequent..

and at last I got the LAST news also frm Twitter...

I broke down into tears as the news that we really doesnt want to hear at last is here..

I hardly cried esp on the loss of people that is not related to me , but for me DB is special..
the only Malay Comedian that I like !!!! dulu sampai sekarang..

the only reason I'm still listening to ERA , after my beautiful adik NANA left to XFM..

the joy he brought to our lives when listening to his 4 hrs show in e morning is .. such like no words can expressed that..

I knew him when I was still studying.. for those who listened to DIN BERAMBOI's cassette in the 80's..

you know what I mean.. the memory of Sawancara, takde galang gantinya..

I'm still sad.. pls refers to Adi's for more stories & pics.

Moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.
Alfatihah.

6 comments:

Amiha Ayu said...

al-fatihah...

i m still in denial my dear...
haih...

semoga Allah merahmati rohnya...
amin.

Mulan said...

Ayu,
me too :(

lily lotus said...

masih sedih pemergiannya. alfatihah

Mulan said...

yup ;(

eRni said...

i have that cassette dulu.. mmg kelakar giler..too young to die..Alfatihah

Mulan said...

Erni, the cassete was like so longgg ago kan ?