Sunday, November 1, 2009

Busy & Silence..

Dah seminggu tak update, the entry UPM tu pun is what happened last week...
If u r in my FB, u mIght know the reason why ... bukan malas.. but too busy with some new things.. busy , happy.. excited.. hmm...

last week was a wonderful week.. starting from the good lunch on SUNDAY.. :)

got few stuffs get done, and settle a few things...

working as usual..so, there goes also the hectic days...

myDear is preparing for some events this coming Sunday the 8th of Nov, so a lot of preparation & arrangements need to be done..

at the same time I'm trying to recall what happened last week.. he.. he.. selalunya I will only recall when viewing back the photos @ my Iphone..
well.. seems that I'm changing to a new hobby kot.. ha.. ha.. we'll see..
anyway, have a nice weekend ahead.. for me.. esok Ahad pagi ( or already pagi ni ), will go to Putrajaya, myDear ada training..

and petang I had to work.. there goes my Sunday.. :)

happy Sunday then..

3 comments:

Gina said...

cantiknya gambar-gambar yang u mabik..boleh jadi pro nie..pki DSLR ker ? Nice combination la

lily lotus said...

wah..cantik2 pic u amik ni ;)

Mulan said...

Gina,
Thanks.. baru belajar.. DSLR beginner jer..

Lily..
malulah.. baru belajar..