Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet Old Memories..

Remember I was telling you that lately sibuk ngan FB & my Twitter sampai less time on blogging.. huh.. nak dapat semangat tu balik sgtlah susahnya..

Oh ya.. jumpa balik classmates lama on FB means old photos too.. for those yg add me on FB , sure dah tgok kan zaman gonjeng giler... ha.. ha.. I was laughing all the way browsing at those pics..

And was laughing damn LOUD.. ha.. ha.. ha...
tgok tu.. this was taken like 2o years ago.. imagine that was ME ..........masa Form 6th for a while while waiting for the results to enter UITM masa tu..

that was Zarul, he's my junior..was taken in one of the open house of my BFF miss Yang..
I've no idea why we were seated berdua ni.. and org lain semua mana... Zarul is married with 2 kids now.. and he's much more bigger than this now.. he.. he.. but he still Rocks..
Still at Form 6th , this was during our performance tarian Endang.. omg.. cant even remember that either.. can you find me ?? the one in black baju melayu & white pants..
that was me & Zaid, he's my Junior me Form 6th & he's form 5.. and he was married to my BFF Yang.. he's also BIGGER now..
this was my fav pic of all time masa tu.. this was during the Social Nite where the Lower 6th berkenal kenalan dgn the Senior Upper 6th.

that's my BFF in purple - Yang..too bad, both girls that seated next to us dah passed away few years back.. sedih kan..
that was me on that nite.. fuiyo.. ni style zaman Dayangku Intan kot.. tak ingat lah...ha.. ha..
my class photo.. I belanja u if u can spotted me...
that's us the form 6 girls dgn Form 5 guys , team up for Pertandingan Drama Anjuran TV3 masa tu .. dont' play play arghh.. canggih kan.. he.. he.. siap ada sijil lagi tuh..

can't remember the story , but I jadi anak rasanya..
the cast of the TV3 Drama.. he... he.. me at the back row..

this was where bibit2 antara my BFF & hubby dia bermula.. tak sangka kan.. sekarang dah anak empat dah.. dah besar anak dia..

they got engaged just after Yang finished her studies.. I was at Kuantan masa tu siap lari balik jap nak jadi pengapit dia..

it was among the best memories I had during my school time.. the short period, but the most memorable moment..

Yang & Hubby is planning some get together for all the old cast of the TV3 Drama.. he.. he.. verangan kan.. but yes.. sebab drama ni jugaklah nama meletop katr sekolah masa tuh.. he.. he..

dang.. miss those day.. :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Mulan...
Samalah ngan I..sampai nangis gelak-gelak tgk gambar la...rasa diri ini dah tua la

pearl'E.J said...

yang, tak bnyk berubah arr dulu n sekarang... kalau tgk my pic dulu n sekarang, wohoooo.... sgt2 beza... malu cheq nak tunjuk... hahahahahaha

lily lotus said...

seronoknya! hihi..mesti u senyum tak abis2 tgk the pics kan