Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ is the one and only King of Pop...


Yesterday was a sad day kan...
I woke up late semalam sebab pukul 4am baru balik due to Transformer.. so by the time bangun I realised there's an sms from my sis..

"MJ was reported dead .." send at 7.30am.. sigh.. terdiam I sekejap..
he left us at the age of 50.. sad.. really I am..
for those youngsters.. they don't really feel it..
for those at the age of mine.. I membesar with his song...
when we were kids.. we were already lstening to English song sebab my Dad he really loves music.. he listen to Tina Charles, Shirley Bassey , Air Supply..
and me at the age of 6 years old dah followed my sisters listening to Beatles , Air Supply and even ABBA.. those are the days that we start listen to Music..
so when I was in secondary school .. during the 80's, and in 1982 that's the time that RTM2 dah starts showing Grammy award walaupun delay telecast.. those were the days that I started to get Crazy towards MJ... tipulah kalau zaman tuh tak gilakan MJ..
My sister starts to Buy Cassete of Grammy Award , we started to get to know other artiste like Sheena Easton, Billy Joel etc... and that's the starting for us to explore the international Artiste.. imean Duran Duran , Scorpions etc..for those who were at that years.. you guys knew how it feels masa tuh...
MJ is the King of Pop those days.. the rest is history..
Growing up with MJ's music.. I really love his songs, MTV etc.. everything just great..

Remember the Time was my fav song & musiv videos.. and of course Dangerous is definitely my Fav album of all time..

but still Beat It, Thriller , Bille Jean will always remain special to me..
think of only the good things...
think of all the good music that he left us...
think of a him as a legend.. a star.. :(
may he rest in peace..


Michael JACKSON is the one and only King of Pop.. :(

1 comment:

Amiha Ayu said...

same here babe..
mmg rasa sedih sangat...

:(