Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tropicana City - No Breakfast?

I was in Tropicana City on Monday - ada meeting kat sana whole day..First time there, selalunya tgok dari luar jer every time pergi OU..

It was really jammed pagi tu, what do u expext kan .. it's a Monday..

My points is.. kenapalah dlm Mall ni sgtlah boringnya?? It doesnt reflects my expectation towards the Mall..

I mean it should be towards modernity kan.. but then.. looking at the shop inside the mall - (except for Carrefour.. thank god ada Carrefour)... really2 not a" Tropicana City"


I was looking for kedai for breakfast at 9.30am.. nan ado.. yg ada 1 chinesse coffee shop- yg ada signage " pork free ".. yes there is teh tarik etc.. bihun dll.. tapi utk seorg yg orthodox like me.. err.. tekak org melayu still..


Kopitiam ??

No Kluang Kopitiam.. yg ada Uncle Chong Kopitiam itupun belum buka even already 10am .. for a person yg dah biasa makan nasi lemak bungkus & roti canai for breakfast.. I found it disaster..arghh...esp by not getting my teh tarik..


Anyway - still byk lagi work in progress everywhere.. said there's Kfc & McD otw...... so harap2nya next month meeting ( again at Tropicana ??) I 'll had my early bfast before dtg sini..

Sgt2 mengecewakan...

I can skip or having late lunch.. but breakfast.. pantang sgt kalau I cannot have heavy breakfast if I'm working.. unless I'm off..

My day starts usually with a Good Heavy Breakfast... :(

2 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Oh yeah like me - I must start the day with a heavy breakfast like rice, lontong, noodles etc! Even bread wont do for me coz its not my cup of tea!

Mulan said...

Kak.. (trying not to call u mama..)
True.. perut org melayu nih.. he.. he..