Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back & Busy...

Yes.. I'm back to work... and still busy...
My boss is on 6 days leave and I have to take care of the Office???
Argh...


Last weekend was a lepak habis for me & my dear... we really had a good rest...

Towards the year end.. as usual.. so many things to do... party to attend.. finalizing the 2009 planning.. and not to forget to get ready for the coming CNY in Jan 2009...

Due to the market & business needs CNY is the major event for me & my team..
So, just after new year 2009 , will start to be again more busy..
Just borak dgn my dear.. nak pergi holiday pun susah.. not only that.. nak spend really quality time together pun susah..
Anyway, just take a look at all this photos.. he. he.. kerbau and segala binatang tergolek kan.. so cute..
To those already on leave.. Merry Xmas & a happy new year..

2 comments:

MOLY said...

happy holiday mulan !!
:)

Mulan said...

thanks Lily..