Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanks for a great DAY..

By the time I 'm writing this... I 've just started again to celebrate my bday.. again..
he.. he.. walaupun dah masuk 2nd day dah..

thanks to all the wishes.. smses.. pressies... and esp the suprise party by my managers...
thanks .. u guys rock...

thanks to all my staffs who smses, call, greet etc... sgt2 terharu...

thanks to all wishes in FB..

esp thanks to my dear for the great suprise... and flowers...( sgt2 surprise..)

my dear reach my event area ... just as the time my team suprised me with a small paty..

well..excuse moa..I have a bday to celebrate..
to all.. love & thanks...

what a day..

5 comments:

eZa said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to mulan
happy birthday to you... ;)

ceri masam said...

happy birthday!!!

bestnya suami :)

Mulan said...

eza.. tahnk u..

one love,
thank u.. suprise giler.. memang dia tak pernah bg2 bunga nih..

Anonymous said...

hepi besday!
moga hepi selalu...

Mulan said...

rillys.. thanks..