Friday, November 28, 2008

Gossip Girl @ Chinoz KLCC

Janji jumpa kat pokok.. cam dlm drama pulak..

I was not working on Friday.. lepas hantar baju kat Hartamas..
I went to KLCC.. mak aihh.. jem giler.. dgn Isetan salenya... tension..


Anyway I went to KLCC sebab janji dgn miss Lawyer..
this is Dee..she's my classmates masa kat kolej dulu..

I 've lost contact with all my classmates school / college after I got married..
but Dee is different.. I met her last year.. but lepas tu lost contact balik....

Nachos & boxing chicken.. lapar......
In our class there's only 5 girls masa kat Kolej dulu.. so thats why that we are so close ..


So here we are after 1 and 1/2 years lost contact..
Inipun hasil sejak2 ada FB ni now only I've keep in touch with ex classmates etc..

But still I 'm not in the feeling of seing .. except for the 4 of the girls..
Byk things to gossip...she's a lawyer & ada own firm pun with the hubby.. which is our senior..

Dah lama sgt lepak Chinosz we sambung lak kat Coffee Express Club..
this is Wan... her hubby.. our senior..

Very happy couple... I'm happy for them..
We promised to see each other more often..
I reached home around 9.30pm.. my dear lak kat JB.. esok baru balik..

2 comments:

MOLY said...

seronok kan bila dapat jumpa old frens balik ...

Mulan said...

iya.. also hope to see you soon..
new friends can be more fun..