Friday, October 24, 2008

7 more days to go...Facebook..

Left office at 8pm today..
Too many works to do.. anyway, too tired and hp battery dah nak dead..
so i decided to go back...



Reach home and terus call my dear.. so many things to tell him..
Since I'm not working early morning trow.. so I decided to check on my Facebook..

Wah.. it seems that most of the big2 bosses in my company..
Imean all the mat2 French..they have a FB.. and guess what ?? they updated it.>>>>>>>>>>
I pun a FB.. tapi yelah.. kdg2 mls nak updated or upload photo.. etc...
But these guys... they really 2 into it..



I decided to check my dear punye office mate lah pulak.... pun sama.. few of his big boss pun ada FB...also all those mat salleh...really updated it...
So.. hhmm. lets see..
I'm not really into FB.. mine pun one of my ex classmates yg buat kan..
I just gave him my email add & he did one for me..
After a few weeks that I realise that.. wah.. this is good.. I can get connected with all the long lost friends zaman2 college dulu..
At times I really miss those days.. now,from FB I ve found few of my frens.. esp zaman2 ITM Shah Alam..( I still prefered to call ITM.. not UITM)
I've lost contact with most of my frens from Shah Alam the moment I start working in KL..
Not sure why..
Maybe jugak becos I was married not to ex ITM Shah Alam 's guy.. so it's totally different community..
I'm not sure .. kadang2 I thought of meeting up with all my ex colleague .. reunion etc..
but sometimes I prefer not..
Not sure why...
Do you have a facebook...
Tun Dr Mahathir pun ada FB tau...

6 comments:

Ziana said...

haaaa main FB
:P

me tooo!
syyyyyy
hahahaha...

hepi wiken..

**bye bye Mulan.. c u soooon ya!
:)

Mulan said...

ada FB.. can add me tak??? take care ya...

Sa-Yu-Ri said...

hehehe...u also main fb jugak?? ziana sampai nai bengang coz i & one of the ykwya family kept givin comment kat the pic...hahaha...wats ur fb name??

sorry ya no salam... hi salam...
a random bloghopped :)

Mulan said...

salam... he.. he.. I went to ur blog..so cute..

Fid"s said...

hamba takde FB lagi huhu

Fid"s said...

hmm.... hamba takde FB
rasa nak bukak jugak account 1.