Saturday, July 26, 2008

Toronto...The Tension..



I woke up at 6am today..
What???? NO TENNIS?? What happen to the Semis??

phew, scheduled at 9am.. so tidor balik.
woke up at 7.30am...and straight to work..

just nice for my breakfast... yeap... the Quarter Final for
Roger Maser Toronto..dah nk seminggu I'm into this...
Into anything about Rafa..

So far , I never missed any of his match..
so I spend my bfast at Uncle Chongs'cafe.. since dia ada Astro..
but, damn it kalahlah pulak at tie break after 1 and half hour...

Gasquet just had that luck...


Tension , masuk and plan to go back after 1 hour..
Anyway, byk hal.. just manage to watch back at 12noon.. and then??
dah habis// what happen??takkan another 2 sets in1 hour?
cannnot be.. just cant blieve its the end of Nadal's journey to be #1 before US Open..
agh... tension..

call Bro, dia pun tak tgok..

Anyway, got back at 6.30pm, terus surf net, guesswhat??

Djokovic falls, Nadal survives scare in Toronto.. -YAHOO Sports


Vamos RAFA.... i knew he can do it...


Infact I dah change my scheduled , the confident is there.. happy giler..

Nadal Claims 27th Straight Match Win; No. 1 Within Reach-ATP News
Rafael Nadal continued his unrelenting march towards the South African Airways World No. 1 Ranking Friday night, overrunning Richard Gasquet 6-7(12), 6-2 6-1 to power into the Rogers Cup semifinals. Nadal extended his winning streak to 27 matches and remains on track to win his fifth consecutive title, having won Wimbledon, Queen's, Roland Garros and Masters Series Hamburg in his past four outings.



just to ensure to watch the semis at 3am..
and OFF on Monday, just hope to watch e Final..



Can Andy Murray claim his first victory in five meetings against the in-form Rafael Nadal and prevent him from reaching his fifth straight ATP final? Catch the action from the Rogers Cup, interviews, highlights and more.

Vamos RAFA..
However, the Spaniard would not be drawn on commenting on the rankings battle: "I feel I am in semifinal of Toronto. Here is very good tournament, no? I feel I want to play very good match tomorrow for have chance for win another title here in Canada, no? So that's my goal right now. The ranking says I'm the No. 2, so I feel the No. 2."

No comments: