Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bandung Day 2

Day 2..
Geessh... sejuk giler..
Dahlah the jacket I bawak, just nice jer.. tak membantu lansung..

Anyway started the day - with No Breakfast..
The Villa owner - as dah biasa kat sini will prepare &
send breakfast to the people staying in the Villa, but by the time I bangun..
semua dah sejuk dah..
tak ada selera yet for Indonesian Food..
Mak aih.. susahnya la pulak..
Here is 1 hour early, that's mean I bangun kul 8am kat sini
actually kat KL is 7am..

And that here means we are already late...
Kat Indonesia they starts their day very2 early...
Argh... this is not a HOLIDAY.. utk org yg tak suka bgun pagi like me..
Anyway the idea that today is for SHOPPING..
adleast get my eyes open wide lah..
Went to Bandung - the Town..
We started shopping at Rumah MODE - my favourite ,
TEMPAT YG PLG BYK I SHOPPING - JUST BCOS THE ITEMS
ARE 100% ORIGINAL with very2 low prices..
Imagine my AX Tshirt - RM139.00 kat KL, but here
its only RM30...
So if u r looking for Guees, CK, AX, Bebe tshirts..
semua ada kat sini, plus Miss Sixty.. best giler..

Kat sini gak ada Java Bean Cafe.. the Jakarta Version of Central Perks in Friends..
Yes, here they still serves you.. NO SELF SERVICE mcm kat KL..
and the Sofa , the place cozy giler..
This is the Best Place..hmm..
Anyway tak lepak lama.. we have berpuluh lagi outlet to go..
Hmm.. now I starts to like Bandung...
We went to Natural dan semua outlet sepanjang jalan tuh..

Lunch at Kampung Sankoeriang..
again Minang's food, so sorry, I'm not so keen on the food
esp looking at the tiny chicken..
Just not my taste..
I memang ada masalah sikit makan2 luar ni, just like my mom..
But the rest of the family are really enjoying their food..
Anyway , my Dear is really enjoying everything..
the food, the people.. yes org2 Bandung ni pendek2..
cam Hobbit jer, I mean thegirls , ladies..


But if you are in Bandung, there will be so many people so called "Org Dagang.."
they are not Bandung people, they came to Bandung just nak berniaga..
at times they can be irritate & scary, cos they will follow you everywhere..
with all the sorts of things they want to sell.
Mainly souvenirs.. cheap one..
But DO NOT TOUCH.. or else you will end up force to Buy Them..


Lepas lunch, we straight to Perkampungan Angklung or
" Angklung Village ".

Kat sini I'm very impressed the way how Indonesian people ,
really appreciate the Angklung and they can create this village.

It's like a Kampung, with a big main hall where they'll have show on Angklung, from the very mak small to the biggest Angklung..
and from small little boy to adults that are specialize in playing Angklung..
and the way the plan the show etc.. was damn good...
So many tourist and the girl as the host, suara dia pun sedap even when
she just sing Burung Kakak Tua..

First, she's introducing the Angklung..the notes etc..
After they will have all the shows with all sizes ofAngklung & kids from all ages..

By ths time all of us dah dpt angklung each..
Then we try the angklung...then there's the best time when we all are invited
by all the small kids, to go down to the main hall & menari with all the kids...

Best & cute giler..
there's so many tourist & memang happening..

That's wrap the day..
after we all headed back to Bandung Town..
had our dinner again at Sederhana Restaurant..
and guess what..I had a very bad migraine,
mainly due to tak makan nasi & slightly change of weather..

Check in at hotel, take my actve fast.. and.the rest is history..
what a day..

No comments: