Friday, November 23, 2007

The TRIP

Woke up at 4.00am
Too tired.. met up with everybody at Subang...
UK, Mr Houston pick me up at my house..
Ngantuk giler..
Hu ha.. Gd Morning, chow san.. hai..
Everybody was there and here we go to SINGAPORE..


Sing Dollars to spend..
Ramai sgt , so we had to go by Bus..
On time 5.30am we depart..
Tu pun last minute UK wat suspen saying that he left his pasport..
Mr Houston dah tarik muka dah..
Actually he misplaced jer..

I sat alone in the bus..
I had onlu one thing to do..
TIDO..

A lot of things happen..
At last we stopped for Breakfast at Air Keroh..

And then lunch at Gelang Patah RNR
Best giler.. the best RNR so far..

I m too tired, so didn't really enjoy the lunch..

Reach Spore already noon..
Singtel Welcomes me just after I reach there..
Thanks to all the Roaming things..

Had the things that we supposed to do..
Had Starbucks before we left...

After we had to go back to KL..
Bought a lot of chocolates...
Toblerone, Ferrero Rocher, Toblerone etc..

Dinner at Air Keroh RNR.. very2 hungry...

Reach home at 10.30pm...
Very2 tired..
And not yet pack any of my things for the HOLIDAYS...

Arggh.. tensionnya...
And yet have to go to work trow...

No comments: