Sunday, November 4, 2007

Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore..




It was a bad nightmare yesterday..
Not really a nightmare.. might be Insomnia..
I can't sleep last night..
F*** to the EPL..
I couldn't watch BNP Paribas Semi Final LIVE..
Nadal vs Baghdatis..
As if everybody in this world luvs football..%%%&&**
Too tired to surf for the results tho..
I'm still not okay..
I'm angry & sad.. again???
Yup.. it's the same old stories..
It's the same old scenarios.. ( not that TV3 stupid Senarios..)
But this time I'm really sad..
At times I'm fed up..
At times I've give up..
I can't fight this feeling' anymore..
Life is not just a piece of cake..

Not for me definitely..
I woke up at 3am, I woke up at 4am..
at last I woke up at 5am.. my office wake up call..
It's a bad hair day..
Luckily my boss was not there..
I came back late at 9pm..
Heavy rain..yet I'm a bit happy..

Nadal just too GOOD for Baghdatis..
Nadal will be in the final tonite vs Nalbandian..
What a day..

No comments: