Monday, October 8, 2007

The Perfectionist


My husband is A Perfectionist when he's at home..
You can't make any mistake..
From the way you arranged the slippers outside the House
The way you arranged the hand towel in the kitchen..
The way you put back the toothpaste after you used it..
The way you hang your clothes in side the wardrobe..
Until the way you fold your blanket or get the bed ready before you left for work..


The Giant Sofa @ The Gardens to release stress..


On the other hand..
I'm not!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you see the difficulties we faced at home????


So, when he came back after 1 week of outstation thins etc...
You can guess what happened??
Its my fault.. I don't blame anybody..
I deserved to be punished..


At the end of the day..
I was rewarded by him..
That is Life & also Love..
and also An Issey Miyake Perfume..

And as usual Sahur @ Pelita Bangsar..

* MAWI's Toyota Alphard BEA30 was there at 2.30am..

No comments: